Thursday 7 April 2011

Question 1


In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions or real media products?

This power point gives an overview of the conventions which I considered and incorporated into my own short film, from existing media products.

Question 1


Film
This is an annotated video of my short film highlighting all the elements within film film which I believe coincide with short films. It also comments on aspects which where included to make it effective as a product.

(If you are unable to read or the annotations do not appear, please double click on the video to send you to its YouTube page where it is more easily visible.)


Poster
This power point highlights all of the features which I have included within my poster. They all coincide with the features of poster which I have previously mentioned in my research on Poster contents.
Poster Analysis


Review
This poster annotation  shows all of the features which I have included within my own film review that are featured in real film reviews.

Note: If you are unable to read the comments, please click on the images to enlarge. 




Overall, my media products all comply with the conventions of short films, posters and reviews. The reason for this was because, by using these conventions, mean that my products will be easily recognised by audiences. As a result, making them more successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment