Saturday 2 April 2011

Review Ideas

My Magazine Film Review
For my Film review I intend to include many of the aspects featured within all of the reviews I have analysed. It will primarily be based on the second review which I analysed, “Black Swan”, however it contain aspects, such as interviews, from my first analysed review “Pirates of the Caribbean”.
 The length of the film review will be a double page spread. It will contain images taken from the film and also an interview with the director. It will include a brief description of the film and information about the film. This includes the length of the film, certificate, director, and actors’ names. It will also reference the fact that it is the Director’s first film. It will also consist of a feature about the symbolism and music used within the film. Finally, the review will finish with the writer’s accolades of the film.
In summary, my film will include;
·        Plot summary
·        Film information
o       Film length
o       Actor’s names
o       Director
·        Interview with director
·        Mention the symbolism included within the film
·        Overview of the film.
·        Writers accolades
·        Star rating
·        An appealing concluding statement. 

This is the design idea which I have constructed; 

Review Layout Design 1 




It contains all of the features which I have identified within film reviews.





No comments:

Post a Comment