Tuesday 29 March 2011

Feedback

This is a copy of the questions and answers which I gained from getting audience feedback on the Film Ideas which I presented. 

These results show me that Idea 2 for a short film was the most popular. I chose one of the reason why they thought so, stating that they thought it was effective because it was based upon real events. 
With the designed which were presented, only one person though that there was a point which could be altered to make it more effective. They said that having a person within the short film telling the main character to stand up to the bulling would make her suicide less justifiable and thus the audience might not sympathise with her.

I will take these points into consideration which I create my short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment