Tuesday 29 March 2011

Progression of Time - Sky

 Due to my film being set over a long period of time, I want to visually show this to my audience in a visual way.

With the cloud scene, I will set up the film camera within my garden and leave it to film for a couple of hour.
Once it has been filmed and uploaded to the computer, I will then speed up the clip. This then means that the speed of the clouds was visible and visually effective.
Ideally, I would have liked to have shown the progression of time through the use of a sunset or sun rise. However, this could be too problematic to film, especially with the safety of the camera. 

Overall,  I believe that using the visual movement of clouds to represent the progression of time will be effective. It will also adhere to the artistic nature and content of short films.

No comments:

Post a Comment